Consumers will seek out their favorite influencers for recipes, making them the perfect creators to increase brand awareness this holiday season.
Culinary & Recipe Influencers
Whether you’re preparing your sweet potato souffle a week out or rushing recipes on the table at the last minute, Thanksgiving cooking is a high-pressure task. This year cooking influencers are helping chefs of all levels whip up the perfect holiday!
The holidays are a great time for cooking and food brands to partner with influencers- consider sponsoring their holiday recipes or collaborating on holiday giveaways. Consumers looking for holiday recipes will seek out their favorite influencers for recipes, making them the perfect creators to increase brand awareness.
Working with brands of all shapes and sizes, these cooking influencers are helping followers whip up their best thanksgivings yet!
- Yumna Jawad (@feelgoodfoodie) - Posting new recipes and cooking videos every Wednesday, Yumna Jawad’s platforms (FeelGoodFoodie.net) are great resources for finding family-friendly meals. Whether cooking classic recipes, simplified dishes, or easy, weekday meals, Jawad also has partnered with nearly 300 brands. Her most frequently partnered-with brands include Califia Farms, Walmart, and Roth Cheese.
- My Nguyen (@myhealthydish) - When she’s not posting easy and delicious recipes, Nguyen also shares what it’s like balancing life as a mother of twins, full-time health blogger, and influencer. With substantial followings on multiple platforms, including TikTok and Youtube, Nguyen’s content is accessible for followers on nearly any social media platform. At 277 branded mentions, Nguyen’s Tiktok partnerships have reached as many as 6.5M views.
- Meg van der Kruik (@thismessisours) - With multiple dietary restrictions within her family, Meg shares healthy recipes with accommodations for vegetarians, ‘gluten-free-ers,’ and meat-eaters. Many of her recipes feature whole foods and home-grown ingredients. Brand partnerships include Pompeian Inc, Premier Protein, and Tillamook.
- Camille Styles (@camillestyles) - Between sharing healthy recipes and raising her family, Styles is the editor-in-chief for her self-named blog, where she also informs on travel tips, wellness info, and home design. Styles has partnered with HP, BEHR Paint, Blue Diamond Almond, and La Crema Winery.
- Cassy Joy Garcia (@fedandfit) - Sharing everything from recipes to safe beauty tips, Cassy Joy runs the fedandfit.com blog, authored the ‘Fed & Fit’ book, and created the Fed & Fit Project. Found on multiple platforms, Cassy has a growing Youtube channel as well. Garcia’s Instagram features the most brand partnerships among her platforms, including King Arthur Baking Flour, Vital Proteins, Primal Kitchen, and many more organic brands.
- Beverly Weidner (@bevcooks) - Weidner’s posts are essential for holiday cooking with easy and kid-friendly recipes. Brand partnerships include Stonyfield Organic, Target, Edwards Desserts, and Quaker Oats. Weidner’s total engagements from Food & Drink brands are over 80k.
- Gerry Speirs (@foodnessgracious) - Between his foodnessgracious.com blog and growing Instagram, Speirs’ platforms share simple recipes in the format of your choice. Whether you prefer a traditional recipe breakdown or a video on Instagram, his recipes are unique and delicious. Most of Speirs recipes also feature a brand partnership, including Lightlige, The Feedfeed, Brummel & Brown Yogurt, and Sabra.
- Alice Choi (@hipfoodiemom1) - With various recipes spanning Asian cuisine to health and comfort food, Choi’s content focuses on fresh ingredients. Choi has partnered with Land O’Lakes, Blue Diamond Almonds, Instant Pot, and Whole Foods, among 217 others.
- Sonja & Alex Overhiser (@acouplecooks) - Featured on the Today Show and in the Washington Post, Sonja and Alex’s classic recipes accommodate a wide variety of dietary restrictions and food preferences. The Overhiser’s award-winning recipe website and subsequent social media platforms feature long-term partnerships with Aldi, Kroger, and Instacart, among other food and grocery brands.
- Winny Hayes (@winnyhayes) - While followers flock to Hayes’ profile for her daily posts on what her kids eat in a day, her platform is just as excellent a resource for holiday recipes. Hayes has partnered with Kroger, Thrive Market, and Ben’s Organic USA- her highest reach has measured 1.6M impressions.
- K.C. Cornwell (@gfreefoodie) - Fifth-generation farmer turned food blogger and editor for The Feed Feed, Cornwell’s recipes are all gluten-free. Cornwell focuses on fresh and home-grown ingredients and shows her audience how to use fruits and veggies to spice up classic recipes. Cornwell’s partnerships feature Enjoy Life, Williams Sonoma, and Driscoll’s Berries, but she has also featured affiliate links on multiple posts.
- Jenné Claiborne (@sweetpotatosoul) - Vegan chef Claiborne’s successful Youtube channel, Instagram page, and vegan cookbook provide audiences with great resources on veganism. Claiborne’s recipes include almost 250 brand partnerships from predominantly food & drink brands. Brands not in the food category include American Express, Brooklinen, and Wedding Wire.
- Katie Price Webster (@healthyseasonal) - Katie Price Webster is a professional recipe developer and cookbook author. Her recipes focus on easy healthy meals for busy families, featuring the regular brand partnership in posts. Brands include Hannaford Supermarkets, La Tourangelle, and Fage Yogurt, among 60 others.
- Kate Ramos (@holajalapeno) - Offering virtual cooking classes and a blog with a years-long backlog of recipes, Ramos’ recipes celebrate Mexican flavors. By merging authentic ingredients and flavors with modern preparations, Ramos features traditional and not-so-traditional Mexican cuisine. Brand partnerships include Juicy Juice, Farmer John, and Herdez, with over 450 partnerships total.
- Emily Stoffel (@thepigandquill) - Emily Stoffel’s platform shares easy meals and snacks for families focusing on seasonal recipes. Partnered brands include Safeway, Sunbasket, Bob’s Red Mill, and OLLY Wellness.
If you'd like to know more about how Tagger can help you discover the perfect influencers for your campaigns, click here to set up a free demo.