In this video, you'll learn:
- Adding a new campaign to an existing project by filling out Campaign Name, Brand Profile and Start and End Dates
- Filling in Campaign Details including keywords and hashtags that need to be monitored for
- Brief summary of “Preparation” and how it is optional but goes along with the campaign workflow of getting creators contracted
- Sharing a Collaborator on a Campaign
- Adding Creators to a Campaign
- Marking creators as hired in order to pull their Campaign Content into Summary
- Once creators are marked as hired, moving into Campaign Summary to view the associated Campaign Content
- Ability to export a campaign report to four different file types
... and much more!
Be sure to watch the rest of our training videos in the Tagger Walkthrough series.
Still have questions? You can review more Help Guides help.taggermedia.com or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org